Dr. James Vito and his staff welcome new patients to his Wayne Dental Practice for General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Periodontal service,Prosthodontic Dentistry and Dental Implant Services. During your first visit to to the Main Line dental office of James Vito D.M.D. Dr. Vito and his staff establish a vital foundation for their relationship with you.
During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical and dental history, as well as the main reason for your visit to our office. During this interview it gives you time to get to know Dr. James Vito and his staff.
It is important to be honest and accurate in terms of your medical and dental history, any substance abuse problems, as well as a list of your current medications. This is for your safety while in our care.
Below are directions and a map to our office. Other information as to hours of operations, payment and financing policies are in "Our Office"section of this site.There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
See what our patients are saying about our services and our office.Click on the link below
PATIENT COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS
What To Expect
Your first appointment will take about an hour and will be comprised of a thorough dental evaluation as well as a understanding of your specific concerns. We will also take the necessary dental x-rays to evaluate the teeth and the supporting bone and jaw structures.. Dr. Vito will perform a Oral Cancer Screening exam, Head and Neck exam as well as a TMJ Screening exam.
A periodontal exam and a restorative exam will then be performed to evaluate the health status of each tooth and the surrounding gum tissue.
Being well-prepared for your appointment by providing Dr. Vito and his staff with accurate and honest information, will ensure that Dr. Vito and his staff can provide the best possible care for you and your family.
It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
General Dentistry,Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Invis-Align, Periodontic & Prosthodontic Services. Serving the Main Line: Ardmore, Wynnewood, Haverford, Bryn Mawr, Villanova, Radnor, Wayne, Devon, Malvern, Paoli, King of Prussia, Newtown Square and West Chester
Our office is located at 523 East Lancaster Ave Wayne, PA 19087. Phone: 610-971-2590
From West Chester
- Start out going southeast on N High St towards W Gay St by turning right. 0.1 Miles
- Turn left onto E Market St. 0.8 Miles
- Turn slight left onto Paoli Pike. 0.7 Miles
- Turn left to take the US-202 North/US-322 West ramp. 0.2 Miles
- Merge onto W Chester Bypass. 0.3 Miles
- Stay straight to go onto US-202 N. 12.6 Miles
- Take the South Valley Forge road exit. 0.2 Miles
- Turn right onto Valley Forge Rd. 0.5 Miles
- Turn slight right onto Devon State Rd. 1.0 Miles
- Turn left onto W Conestoga Rd. 1.1 Miles
- Turn right onto Strafford Ave.
- Turn left onto W Lancaster Ave. 1.9 Mile
- Start out going EAST on S PENN SQ toward S BROAD ST/AVENUE OF THE ARTS/PA-611. <0.1 miles
- 2: Turn LEFT onto S JUNIPER ST. 0.1 miles
- 3: Turn LEFT onto JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD. 0.2 miles
- 4: Turn RIGHT onto N 16TH ST. 0.3 miles
- 5: Merge onto US-30 W toward I-76/INT'L AIRPORT/VALLEY FORGE. 2.0 miles
- 6: Merge onto I-76 W. 11.7 miles
- 7: Merge onto I-476 S via EXIT 331A on the LEFT toward CHESTER. 2.7 miles
- 8: Take the US-30 W exit- EXIT 13- toward ST DAVIDS. 0.4 miles
- 9: Turn LEFT onto E LANCASTER AVE/US-30. 0.7 miles
From King of Prussia
- Start out going east on Mall Blvd by turning right. 0.8 miles
- Turn right onto W Dekalb Pike. 0.2 miles
- Turn left. Stay straight to go onto S Gulph Rd. 0.7 miles
- Turn right onto Brooks Rd. 0.1 miles
- Turn right onto Croton Rd. 0.5 miles
- Turn left onto King of Prussia Rd. 2.7 miles
- Turn slight right onto Radnor Chester Rd. 0.4 miles
- Turn right onto E Lancaster Ave. 0.3 miles
From Bala Cynwyd
- Start out going southwest on Concord Cir towards Cynwyd Rd.
- Turn left onto Cynwyd Rd. 0.1 miles
- Turn right onto E Montgomery Ave. 3.5 miles
- Turn left onto Woodside Rd. 0.1 miles
- Turn right onto W Lancaster Ave. 4.6 miles
From Newtown Square
- Start out going east on W Chester Pike towards S Newtown Street Rd by turning right.
- Turn left onto PA-252. 1.6 Miles
- Stay straight to go onto N Newtown Street Rd. 0.2 Miles
- Turn slight right onto St Davids Rd. 1.4 Miles
- Turn right onto Darby Paoli Rd. 0.2 Miles
- Turn left onto Brooke Rd. 0.4 Miles
- Stay straight to go onto Church Rd. 0.8 Miles
- Church Rd becomes Iven Ave. 0.9 Miles
- Turn sharp left onto E Lancaster Ave. 0.3 Miles
From Plymouth Meeting
- Start out going southwest on Marple Ln towards E Germantown Pike by turning left. 0.1 Miles
- Turn right onto E Germantown Pike. 0.9 Miles
- Turn left onto Plymouth Rd.
- Turn left onto W Germantown Pike. 0.1 Miles
- Take the I-476 south ramp towards Chester. 0.4 Miles
- Merge onto I-476 s. 6.2 Miles
- Take the US-30 exit, Exit number 5, towards St Davids/Villanova. 0.4 Miles
- Turn left onto E Lancaster Ave. 0.7 Miles
Serving the Main Line: Ardmore, Wynnewood, Haverford, Bryn Mawr, Villanova, Radnor, Wayne, Devon, Malvern, Paoli, King of Prussia, Newtown Square and West Chester
Main Line General Dentist, Main Line Cosmetic Dentist Philadelphia Cosmetic | Dentist, Main Line Implant Dentist, Philadelphia Implant Dentist, Main Line | Sedation Dentistry Sedation Dentistry Philadelphia, Main Line Clear Braces, Main Line Periodontist & Main Line Prosthodontist